Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vacation Wind Down....

I took the month of January off from work to re organize, refresh and catch up on some projects that needed finishing. Fortunately January is a slow month for soap orders after the holidays...and then picks up again for Valentine's and Spring.

I joined a couple swaps on Ravelry and through some blogs I follow. I'm looking forward to working on those projects as well. I'm currently working on my Sew Sweet Pouch for Cat's  swap over at Catalina's Cottage.  The other swap is a Share Your Country Swap over at Kimberley's blog Creative Chaos. I'll share some teaser photos next week.

I've caught up on a fair bit of knitting....


 Nothing terribly exciting...
Just dishcloths. A few for my Ravelry Swap and some for sale at Machias Hardware store in town.
15 dishcloths later.... for the love of Pete I hope I don't have to knit another one for awhile...

I did get some spinning finished as well. I have 3 full fleeces left in the closet to spin prior to shearing this Spring.


This was some hand dyed Coopworth that was sheared from Little Ricky's dad Alton last Spring. I'll probably make some mittens from it...whenever I find more time.I pulled out the 3 quilts I have yet to finish. I looked them over...and then packed them back up and put em right back in the closet. I'll find time this Summer I hope!






1 comment:

  1. oh those are the most sweetest dishcloths! and your wool is divine.... one corner of my bedroom looks like a wool shop with the wool tower. :)

    ReplyDelete