Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ravelry Christmas Swap Box of Love from Australia

I've been spending a fair amount of time trying to organize my knitting projects and stash using Ravelry. I love to join a swap from time to time. This last swap was great joy to shop for and to receive. I was partnered with a lovely gal named Chris from Australia.

I've had the box now for going on almost 3 weeks. I had to tuck it's gold beautifulness away in the closet so I wouldn't be tempted...


I chose Christmas Eve to open it....


The presentation was beautiful...


So many lovely gifts! Chocolate, stitch markers, scissors, stickers, memo notes, A Dr. Who dishcloth (I adore Dr. Who... Tom Baker was my first Doctor...)
Soap and the most beautiful hand knit cowl. 


She truly spoiled me and I love it all. I've been fortunate to meet so many people all over the world by participating in these swaps. 

Happy Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment